fbpx

Compare Listings


$319,550
Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05
Cabo Corridor,
MLS# 20-2818
3 beds  |  3217.78 sqft


Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor,
  1 / 33  
Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, 1st floor - Model Home 2nd floor - Model Home Rooftop - Model Home Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor,

Property Description
Your opportunity of investment in El Tezal, Cabo Corridor is here: Ocean view, fully equipped home for sale in ''Via La Paloma St., Santa Carmela II'', in front of Amaranto School. 3 beds, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. Beautiful marble flooring, fine wooden closets in all bedrooms, vanities in all bathrooms, and beautiful kitchen with modern granite/quartz countertops. This lovely and cozy home features a large Rooftop terrace with BBQ to host family and friend's get-together grilling. Only 6 families will live on this small community! This modern new home also includes: 2 parking spaces, pergola, a second BBQ, Fire-pit, 2 cisterns of 5,000 Lts. Each + 1,100 Lts. Water tank. Upgrades with cost are available: Pool / Jacuzzi.

Details
Address
Property Name: Casa 05
Street Name: Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor
General Description
Current Price: $319,550
Price (USD): 319550
Seller Financing Offered?: No
Financing: Cash/Efectivo
Total M2: 299.05
Total SqFt: 3217.78
AC M2: 270
AC SqFt: 2905.2
Zone: Cabo Corridor
Decks/Patios M2: 45
Decks/Patios SqFt: 484.2
Area: CSL Cor-Inland
Lot M2: 299.05
Community: El Tezal-East
Subdivision: El Tezal E;General
Total Bedrooms: 3
Full Baths: 2
1/2 Bath: 2
Year Built: 2021
Furniture: Unfurnished
Primary View: Local
Secondary View: Arch
Style: Contemporary
Garage Stalls: 2
Carport: yes
Mstr Plan Community: Yes
Contract Data
Begin Date: 2020-11-09
Status Change Info
Status: Active
Const.
Flooring Types: Marble
Devices
Air Conditioning: Mini Splits
Title
Fideicomiso: Other
Property Features
Amenities: BBQ Area; Deck; Fire Pit; Patio; Pergola; Terrace
Road Type: Paved
Title: Escritura
How To Show: Agent To Accompany; By Appointment Only
Supplements
Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets over your rooftop terrace as you and your loved ones get ready to eat dinner Al Fresco in your brand-new home in Cabo. Located in Santa Carmela II, a really tranquil and lovely area in El Tezal - East side. Due to its gentle slope topography it features mesmerizing views to the ocean. Also surrounded by beautiful green areas and fully paved streets. PLUS: growing area of Real Estate Investment: next to Tramonti, Amalfi and Casa Mexicana subdivisions. You'll live only 5 minutes from beautiful and swimmable beaches, fine restaurants, schools, fitness centers, supermarkets, hospitals and more. Located only 10 minutes from Downtown Cabo! Easy and quick access to Transpeninsular Highway connecting Cabo San Lucas with San Jose del Cabo. Really well-connected so you won't miss anything from the Cabo lifestyle. Payment method: 35 % Downpayment, and the rest (65%) when the completion is ready (6 months later).

Last Updated: January - 16 - 2021

Via La Paloma, Cabo Corridor, Casa 05, Cabo Corridor, - MLS# 20-2818

All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The listings on this site are displayed courtesy of the IDX program of MLS BCS and may not be the listings of the site owner.

Monday 25th of January 2021 11:26 PM